MIROW Best Practices
MIROW has developed seven best practice guidelines for functional and technical IIS related topics.
Best practice recommendations include:
- An overview of the topic being reviewed
- Principles, business rules, and general recommendations associated with the topic
- Various models, such as business process models, state transition models, and others
- Agreed upon terms and definitions
- Challenges to and solutions for implementing the best practice recommendations
- Select references for peer-reviewed literature
- Examples of implementation
Each guideline may be downloaded in complete, or in summarized "mini guide" form. This is an ongoing initiative with additional topics added regularly.
Best Practice Guidelines
Other MIROW Documents
IIS-VAERS Collaboration for Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting
Functional and Process Recommendations
Learn more about the MIROW methodology to develop best practice recommendations